- Toronto, Ontario
I'm a driven programmer with a focus on frontend web development. Coding and technology brings me joy, and I love sharing that joy by empowering others through knowledge sharing and mentoring. I have a history of clean, well documented, maintainable code, and value being part of a team. I'm always striving to improve my knowledge, and am excited to continue growing as a developer.
- CSS & SCSS
- Web Accessibility
- Git & GitHub
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Image Editing
- Vector & SVG
Juno College of Technology // 2018Certificate in Web Development Immersive
Humber College // 2017Certificate in Web Design, Development, and Maintenance
Fanshawe College // 2012 - 2015Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design
Software Developer, Bad Gateway
Toronto, March 2021 - March 2023
- Building intricate active web applications used by many customers, and single-page web experiences for clients in various industries.
- Creating and maintaining high-quality REST APIs.
- Working off wireframes to generate beautiful designs and functionality for applications and product features.
- Writing in-depth and communicative technical documentation/manuals about the applications we build, for client education and internal knowledge-bank enrichment.
Software Developer, Uberflip
Toronto, May 2020 (impacted by COVID-19 mass-layoffs)
- Promotion to software team, responsible for programming changes and new features to the core Uberflip application.
- Collaborated with head UX designer to transform the Uberflip platform's new branding and user experience.
- Wrote new and improved existing internal documentation of the Engineering team's local development environment to fast-track future onboarding and improve department's recorded knowledge bank.
Frontend Developer, Uberflip
Toronto, April 2019 - May 2020
- Customized client's Uberflip content management web experiences, both in design and functionality, with strict short turn-around deadlines and multiple simultaneous assignments.
- Communicated efficiently with clients: clarified technical concepts, set expectations, decreased product implementation time by gathering exact requirements.
- Improved project stability and reduced build times by upgrading to Webpack 4. Cut build times by 50% and generation of local dev environments by up to 70% - 80%.
Frontend Developer, GroupBy Inc.
Toronto, August 2018 - March 2019
- Worked in teams to deliver e-commerce store product search solutions tailored to client branding and catalogue complexity.
- Programmed search result filtering by client-directed parameters, collaborated with ETL data team to refine catalogue data to satisfy parameters.